Housing support

Get advice about your housing situation

Your guide to temporary accommodation

Find out information about about emergency accommodation and resources to help you. 

Get advice about your housing situation

Ways to contact us if you need advice.

Apply for housing benefit

Find out about claiming housing benefit and if you need to claim Universal Credit instead.


Tell us you are homeless or you’re worried about becoming homeless.

Report domestic abuse

How to report domestic abuse if you can't remain in your home because you are at risk.

Applying for Social Housing

A new and easier way to register for social housing

Disabled Facilities Grants

Apply for a grant if you are disabled and need to make changes to your home


Find out about your rights, what your landlord can do and when we can help.

If you have to leave your home

Find out what your rights are. 

Priority Repairs Grant

Financial support is available if repairs are needed to make your home safe.

Public body duty to refer

Organisations with a duty to refer can complete our online referral form.