To update your nationality, address, or name, you must reapply using the link below.

Reapply to register on GOV.UK

Apply online

Change of name

You can contact us to update your name if you are already registered. 

You’ll need to provide:

  • your old and new name, your address, and a copy of either:
    • marriage or civil partnership certificate
    • deed poll
    • amended birth certificate

Removal from the register

If you or someone has moved out of your property, you can contact us to remove them from the register. 

We need two sources of information to remove someone from the register.  We may contact the person being removed if we can't confirm two sources.