Apply for licences and permits for highways

Skip permits

You must have a permit to put a skip on the public highway.

Apply for a Section 50 streetworks licence

Apply for a licence to place and maintain apparatus in the footway or highway.

Apply for a temporary road closure for roadworks

Apply for permission to close or restrict access to a road for roadworks.

Building materials or containers on highway

You must have a licence to put building materials or containers on the public highway.

Temporary Structure licences

You must have a licence to put hoarding, scaffolding, fencing, or cranes on the highway.