Move to a smaller home (under-occupation scheme)

If your Council or housing association home has empty bedrooms it is being under-occupied. 

If you want to move to smaller accommodation we offer advice, guidance and support. Consideration is given to:

  • your desired location 
  • property type

In some cases, there is a financial incentive.

You can contact us to make an enquiry about under-occupation.