Find out how to report a food safety or hygiene issue. 

What you can report

We can only deal with concerns about food businesses within the borough.

You can report any issue relating to a food business.

This may include:

  • a complaint about food hygiene
  • a complaint about food you have purchased
  • an incident of alleged food poisoning

Report an issue

Report a food safety or hygiene issue

If the food business is outside of the borough, or you do not know which borough the food business is within, the Food Standards Agency (FSA) website can help you find the local authority to contact.